- 1 small celeriac/parsnip/swede, cubed
- 1 medium red onion, Sliced thinly
- 2 Green Chillies, chopped finely
- 120g Puy Lentils
- 95g Rocket
- 100g Goats cheese
Chimichurri – makes enough for 2 salads
- 1 small bunch of coriander
- 1 small bunch of flat leaf parsley
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
Make the Chimichurri by putting everything in a mixer. This can then be kept in a sealed container in the fridge for a week or you can freeze it.
To make the salad – cook the lentils. Then either roast or fry the onions, chilli and root vegetables until browned and softened. Combine all the salad ingredients together along with half the chimichurri until well mixed. Top with the crumbled goats cheese to serve.