- 600g monkfish tail, skinless and bone-in
- 40g sundried tomatoes in oil, drained and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 10g basil, half finely chopped
- 6 Parma ham slices
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Meanwhile, prepare the monkfish. Trim off the membrane if it hasn’t already been removed. Cut each in half to get 4 portions.
- Mix together the sundried tomatoes, garlic and chopped basil. Spread some of the mixture over the centre of each portion then wrap a slice of Parma ham around the middle of the fish to cover the topping.
- Roast the monkfish for roughly 15 mins or until the fish is cooked through.