- 250g Cooked brown rice
- 400g tin of Black Beans
- 50g Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch of spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, peeled, stoned and cut into chunks
- 100g roasted sweet potato, chopped into chunks
- 50g blanched fine beans
- 50g rocket
- 50ml Olive Oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tbs Soy / Tamari sauce
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 fresh chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- Pinch of salt
- Prepare all the vegetables and place into a dish once cool.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients together and drizzle over the salad, mixing through.