This is a good quantity for 2 people
- 150g Marrowfat peas
- ½ Lemon, squeezed
- Salt and Pepper to season
- Soak 150g of Marrowfat peas overnight in water.
- Drain water and rinse well before adding to the pressure cooker with enough water to just cover them – you ideally don’t want to have to sieve any water off.
- Cook on high pressure for approximately 15 minutes and release quickly.
- Add lemon juice and season to taste, possibly cooking a little longer should you need to reduce the liquid further