- 1 1/2 cup (150 g) oats
- 1/2 cup (140 g) tahini
- 1 1/2 cup lightly packed (260 g) soft pitted dates
- optional: 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until it forms a thick dough you can easily press together between your fingers.
- Shape into 10-12 cookies and place on a parchment paper or silicone mat-lined baking sheet. The cookies will not change shape during baking so be sure to shape them into cookies beforehand.
- Bake for 10 minutes (20mins hattie and turn half way, and leave in oven for 5-10mins after turning off) and let cool on the pan for 15 minutes before handling.