- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small leak, sliced
- 350g celeriac, chopped into 1cm cubes
- 100g frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 200g risotto rice
- 100ml white wine
- 450ml stock
- 150g frozen peas or defrosted edamame beans
- 1tsp chilli flakes
- 1 fresh chilli, sliced finely
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker. Stir in the onions and leak and sweat gently for 2-3 minutes. Add the Celeriac, garlic and chilli and continue to sweat for another 5-8 mins, stirring occasionally. Stir the rice into the vegetables until completely coated in the oil, then stir continuously until the rice is shiny and the edges of the grain start to look transparent.
- Pour in the wine and simmer until totally evaporated. Pour in the stock, close the lid and bring up to high pressure. Cook for 5 mins, then take off the heat and release the pressure quickly.
- Place the pan back on a low heat and stir through the edamame beans and cook for 3 minutes before adding the peas and spinach letting it simmer gently. The risotto should be creamy and slightly soupy.
- Let the risotto rest for a few mins, then serve, scattering over a little rocket if you fancy.