Ingredients – 2 people
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbs oil
- 250g oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 150g sweet potato, cut into bitesize chunks
- 1 x 400g tin or borlotti beans
- Juice of ¼ lemon
- 325ml oat milk
- 75g cashew nuts
- ½ tbs Dijon mustard
- ½ tbs soy sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 50g oats
- 25g flaked almonds
- 25g pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs oil
- 25g grated vegan cheese (Optional)
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Heat the oil on medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook for roughly 4 minutes until softened.
- Add the mushrooms, sweet potato and beans along with seasoning and let the mixture sweat for ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
- To make the sauce, put all the sauce ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Add the sauce to the vegetables and cook for a further ten minutes until the sauce thickens. Taste and season if required.
- Transfer the vegetables and sauce mixture into a baking dish for the oven
- To make the topping put the oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds and cheese (if using) into a bowl and stir to combine. Add the oil and seasoning and mix in to ensure that the seeds are coated with the oil.
- Cover the vegetable and sauce mixture with the topping and cook in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.