• 300g pack steamed beetroot, drained and cut into 2cm wedges
• 120g lentils
• 2 garlic cloves
• 2 tsp creamed horseradish sauce
• 1⁄2 lemon, zested and juiced
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 2 boneless cod fillets
1. Cook the lentils along with the garlic as per the pack instructions.
2. Add a little oil to a frying pan and cook the cod fillets roughly 3 minutes on either side or until solid in colour.
3. Once the lentils are cooked, drain them and chop the cooked garlic. Add the lemon juice, horseradish, seasoning and diced beetroot and mix into the lentils.
4. Top with the cod and season if required.