This has been adapted for a small circular silicon tray which is 20cm diameter and about 4cm deep… hence why the numbers are a bit odd!
- 200g Butter/Margarine
- 96g Caster Sugar
- 165g Plain flour
- 80g Corn flour/ground rice
- 52.5g chopped mixed nuts
- Set the oven at Gas Mark 4, 350 degrees F, 180 degrees C.
- To make the base first cream the butter/margarine with the sugar until fluffy, then stir in the flour and nuts.
- Knead gently until smooth, then press evenly into the base of the tin and prick well with a fork.
- Bake for 36 minutes (in motorhome time is 18,18) until crisp and and golden. Cool in the tin.