- 400g raw beetroot, cut into 2cm cubes
- 100g Spinach, cooked
- 50g Edamame Beans, cooked
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- thumb-sized piece of ginger, grated
- 2 small garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp garam masala
- 180g basmalti rice
- 450ml low-salt veg stock
- 50g Cashew Nuts, toasted to serve
• Heat the oil in the Remoska Tria, Fry the onion over a medium heat for 5 mins before adding the beetroot then cook for a further 10 minutes. Add the ginger, turmeric and garlic, and cook for anoher 2 minutes. Stir through the bay and garam masala whilst cooking for a further 2 minutes.
• Stir in the rice, season, pour in the stock and bring to the boil.
• Once boiling, turn off the hob and put on the Remoska oven lid and cook for 50 minutes until the rice is cooked through.
• Turn the Remoska off and remove the lid. Stir through the cooked edamame and spinach.
• Serve with a sprinkling of toasted cashew nuts