- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 peppers, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 1 can of whole peeled tomatoes
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan on medium heat. Add the chopped pepper and onion and cook for 5 minutes or until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add garlic and spices and cook an additional minute.
- Pour the can of tomatoes and juice into the pan and break down the tomatoes using a large spoon. Season with salt and pepper and bring the sauce to a simmer.
- Use your large spoon to make small wells in the sauce and crack the eggs into each well. Cover the pan and cook for 5-8 minutes, or until the eggs are done to your liking.