1 large orange zest
75g demerara sugar
250g porridge oats
2 dessert spoon plain/wholemeal flour
125g mixture of seeds
75g mixture of dried fruit
- Heat the oven to 180C (mark 5 in motorhome)
- Lightly grease a 27x19cm tray, or a silicon one of similar dimensions.
- Put butter, zest, sugar and honey in a pan on medium heat.
- When melted sir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Put in tray and bake for 20-25 mins until golden around the edges but still soft in the middle. (in motorhome 10min turn, 10min turn, 2 min turn and 2 min).
- Place on a cooling tray in the tin for 5 min, and then score out the pieces. When cold cut fully and turn out of tin.