- 350g white fish loin
- 4 Tbsp crushed cornflakes
- 1tsp heaped mixed herbs
- 1tsp paprika
- 1 Tbsp cajun
- 1 egg or 1 Tbsp ground flax seed with 3 Tbsp water (binder)
- Sweet Potato x 2
- 150g Petit Pois
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 20g butter
- Salt and pepper to season
- To make the fish – Mix herbs and spice together and cut the fish loin in two if in one single piece.
- Coat fish with the rub.
- Put fish into egg/ binder to cover all over.
- Put fish into crushed cornflakes to coat all over and place on a baking tray.
- Cook for the fish for about 30min at 180C (38min in Hattie).
- To make the potato wedges, cut the sweet potatoes into 6 wedges, or smaller depending on the size of your potatoes. coat in a little oil and bake in the oven along with the fish. NOTE: sweet potatoes wedges take at least 55 min at 180C in the motorhome
- To make the mushy peas, cook the peas and drain. Mash the peas roughly and add the knob of butter, lemon juice and seasoning.