• 500g squash, peeled and cut into 1cm chunks
• 350g broccoli, cut into little florets
• 2 red onions, cut into 8 wedges each
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 5 thyme sprigs, leaves picked
• 90g dry lentils
• 75g soft goat’s cheese
• 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat the oven or BBQto 180°C. Put the squash, broccoli, garlic and onions in a large shallow roasting tray. Toss with the olive oil and thyme, season, then roast for 20 mins.
2. Meanwhile cook the lentils according to the packet.
3. Toss again. Return to the oven for another 20 mins, adding the lentils to the tin for the final 10 mins.
4. Dot over the goat’s cheese, drizzle with the vinegar and serve immediately.