- 200 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g salted butter, (cold)
- 50ml water – add 40ml first and then the rest if required
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- ½ a bunch of fresh thyme, (15g)
- ½ a bunch of fresh oregano, (15g)
Put the flour into a bowl, chop the butter into cubes and then use your fingers to crumble the butter into the flour. Once crumbed add the herbs and 40ml of the water and pull together into a ball trying to manipulate as little as possible. If required, add the other 10ml of water. Place in the fridge for at least 1hr to cool.